Tuesday, May 14, 2013

Domino's Pizza




Domino's Pizza

The other day I went to AMPM and ordered a large supreme pizza to share with one of the cashiers working graveyards.  Domino's was still open and expecting orders. The young man who took my phone order was very rude and didn't listen when I talked, he asked many question that I already answered, eventually he took my care number and told me the pizza will arrive in 30mins, he was wrong. We finally recieved our pizza an hour later, to make matters worse the delivery driver was rude and almost hit a customer leaving AmPm parking lot. After I opened my pizza, we were upset; the cheese and crust was burnt, the toppings looked as if they were wilted and bad even before they were bad. My dog wouldn't even eat the pizza, and he licks his own butt. After one bite, I called to complain about the disgusting pizza. The Manager said he would make another pizza and send it out, he hung up on me without getting my address. So I called back again and complained, the manager was rude, but apologized.
  The second pizza came, the delivery driver dropped the pizza in front of me and with no works got back into his truck and sped off through the parking lot. The AmPm employee called the Tucson Police department and complained about the young man speeding, and almost hitting a customer and her small dog. As we opened the second pizza, we were imidetly upset, the pizza was burnt and toppings were missing. The box also had a male size foot print on it, it was horrible. I called back and he hung up on me for the second time. Since I was already upset with them and the next day I was very upset that my friends all were sick that night. Everyone had food posing.
 As a former Pizza hut employee, I am so discussed with the customer service and the lack of empathy.
I will also be looking out for a young man who drives a white older truck with a red strip. I am surprised that he is a delivery driver still and that domino's is okay with the fact the cops where called on him. Its a shame!

I Love the Parmesan bites, but I will NOT be ordering from Domino's again. I would rather spend more money at Tino's that get crap service and food from Domino's. 

I will be calling corprate and also we be letting friends and family know about the Domino's service and food. 

8486 E Broadway Blvd  Tucson, AZ 85710
(520) 296-3111
  

No comments:

Post a Comment