Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Dinasours Mcdonald's











McDonald's

I love taking my niece to McDonald's, so she can have fun and play. During my visit to the restaurant, I was upset with the lack of customer service and respect for the customer.

The girls behind the counter hugging and talking to their friends in the restaurant, the older manager in a blue button down shirt was not controlling the front staff and also being rude to incoming customer by not asking them if they were ready or even a Hello.

Its just horrible service and both managers also walked by a mess on the floor, an older gentleman who was having coffee with a friend got down his knees to clean up the sticky fluid on the floor.

Meanwhile, when we received our food, it was extremely cold, my niece had hard nuggets that were left untouched. I tried to eat my favorite combo off the menu, number 1,  a cold, messy big Mac. I also normally love the fries, but there were gross, very cold and yet very hard.

It was the worst visit ever

Some of the bad things I've noticed since being there:

  • The disgusting and dirty bathrooms
  • The over flowing trash cans
  • The smell of the place
  • The Dirty place set
  • The dirty tables
  • The floors
  • Terrible Customer Service
  • The cold/hard food
  • The fountain plugs, need to be clean.

I have complained a few times to management and I have also had a few meeting with him, but I will will honest if things in that restaurant, my reviews will be blunt and very honest and Its not to harm the place of biz, but people need to know the truth.



I am happy to say the new counter girl, Katie is sweet, respectable and it seems like she the only one working hard and doing more than her job requires. Thank you Katie

I hope This McDonald's becomes better and get their loyal customer back.




6651 E Tanque Verde Rd, Tucson, AZ
(520) 298-2490 · mcdonalds.com


No comments:

Post a Comment