Monday, March 11, 2013

Freddy's






Today, during an adventure my sister and I decided to try Freddy's, it was a new place for us. As we walked into the restaurant, we loved the atmosphere and the way the employees say hello and welcome to Freddy's. It was such a warm welcoming feeling. We ordered our food and decided to share, the food was very flavorful and steaming hot. As I pick up the food from the manager was in the back making sure the food was correct and cooked to order, the manager asked how I was and I told him that this was our first time here. Ray, the manager just ask if I would honestly tell him what I thought of the food. After we were finished, I walked up to him and told him it was amazing, and that we would be back. 


SO if your craving a burger in fries, forget in and out or a fast food joint, try Freddy's for some amazing onion rings or stop in and say hello to Ray the manager. 




No comments:

Post a Comment