Monday, April 1, 2013

Dinosaur McDonald's again




Dinosaur McDonald's

I know that I have already  reported on this Mcdonalds, but last night was my last straw and I am sorry, but I hate a bad day. 

Easter with the family was awesome, but unfortunately I was hungry at around ten at night on my way home, so I went through the drive-thru. My sister and I ordered a chicken ranch McWrap. I really wanted to taste the flavors, but unfortunately I never got my wrap. We ordered around 10pm,  went through drive thru, paid and the young girl informed us it will be ten minutes so we need to pull up front. We parked up front to wait, we waited for twenty minutes and about tem more minutes later the teen manager came out with the food. 

At this point, my sister was angry, she demanded out money back. The teen manager Ryan arguded with her and finally after a bit of an aguement, Ryan gave my sister her money back Ryans response was sorry can can you please come back again. 

On my sisters way out she tripped and fell over the mop bucket, while the teen girl with short hair was mopping and not respectable to let my sister past  by. 

I am sorry to the Mcdonalds staff and owner, but my family will NOT be going back to this Mcdonalds. We have given them a bunch of second tries and last night the last change. We will be going to the Mcdonalds on Broadway from now on.  

6651 E Tanque Verde Rd, Tucson, AZ
(520) 298-2490 · mcdonalds.com
 

No comments:

Post a Comment