Monday, April 1, 2013

Robeks



Robeks

When I lived in San Diego I basically lived at a Roebucks, I loved the healthy smoothing, so many wonderful flavors. When I moved to Tucson, I was upset that I could only find a Jamba Juice, and I an not a huge fan of Jamba Juice, since the flavors are a bit off. 
When I visit Robeks I have a regular order Naturally Mocha and a lemon poppy seed vegan cookie. Its a nice treat after a long day. 
My favorite Robeks to visit is the Broadway and Houghton, the owner is a women named Val, she is such an amazing women and truly cares about her customers needs. 

If you would like to read about some history about the Robeks and the owner, please visit http://www.robeksfranchise.com/2012/10/robeks-smoothie-franchise-review-val-semlow-of-tucson-az/



Tucson – Montesa Plaza 50 S. Houghton Road Suite 160 Tucson AZ 85748 US Tel No: 520.731.2888

No comments:

Post a Comment