Tuesday, April 16, 2013

Walgreens Pharmacy




  Walgreen's Pharmacy 


I haven't needed to pick a pharmacy in a long time, I picked the Walgreen's on Tanque Verde & Sabino Canyon since its near my home. My doctor sent my prescription and information in on Friday 12, 2013. I was directed to pick them up Monday, I got to Walgreen's around 3pm on Monday thinking maybe they would be ready. I WAS WRONG. I was hoping maybe if there was a problem with my prescription, Walgreen's would call me to make sure things would be okay. Because of them refusing to call my insurance company and doctor, I had to do everything MYSELF. I'm not too happy because it messes up your body if there is a gap in your medication. I am hoping that this problem doesn't happen again other wise, I will be transferring my medication to Target or CVS. 

No comments:

Post a Comment